Wednesday, April 4, 2012

UNDER COVER

One of the benefits of being involved with the Philadelphia International Flower Show is the goodies friends and fellow gardeners share during the week.  Too much of one thing?  No problem, I can take some home with me.  This time it was a tray of little clay pots planted with succulents.  Brought seven home and placed them on the sunny porch in balmy weather.  As it's cooled down considerably, I've been able to use the glass cloches I bough a bazillion years ago and most of the time are just garden decoration.  Glad I never got rid of them.  A gardener is always a hoarder by necessity and disposition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDITATION CAT

MEDITATION CAT
SERENITY IN THE GARDEN

About Me

My photo
Moorestown, New Jersey, United States
Let's talk about our gardens. Let's talk about all the flowers and critters that thrive within the confines of our personal paradises. Let's talk about those we love and love us back, although once in a while they scratch us and make us bleed a little. Just to remind us that we are alive. Those roses and cats and people that thrive in our gardens... How important... How important they are...

Followers