Monday, December 27, 2010

Buche de Noel

Christmas was just around the corner when I realized that my reliable Buche de Noel purveryor had closed her little French bakery.  What to do?  I had to create my very own and it wasn't hard at all.  Bought a deliciously moist jelly roll and decorated it with gusto.  Now that I got the knack of it and after looking at some outstanding examples on the internet, I can see this becoming a new Christmas tradition at Furball Cottage.  I may even think of making enough for friends and family.  Put your name down on the list if you're interested.  Remember, Christmas 2011 is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEDITATION CAT

MEDITATION CAT
SERENITY IN THE GARDEN

About Me

My photo
Moorestown, New Jersey, United States
Let's talk about our gardens. Let's talk about all the flowers and critters that thrive within the confines of our personal paradises. Let's talk about those we love and love us back, although once in a while they scratch us and make us bleed a little. Just to remind us that we are alive. Those roses and cats and people that thrive in our gardens... How important... How important they are...

Followers